Project Coordinator Professional1 year ago - Jobs Offers - Redmond - 248 views
PacteraEdge is looking for a project coordinator to carry out the necessary daily tasks to keep a project on track.
- Downloading and processing large data sets from the source into a compatible format for the internal tool.
- Uploading tasks
- Creating production reports
- Analyzing daily production reports and escalating any issues.
- Exporting production data
- Packaging data for delivery
- Ensuring data integrity through steps in the project
- Responding to guideline ambiguities/changes/updates from client
- Aiming to reduce ambiguity, errors, problems while responding to resources.
- Perform quality review checks of query data through internal and external tools.
- Monitoring resources and ensuring established KPIs are met.
- Send feedback to resources to ensure high quality.
- Respond to ambiguities/changes/updates from Project Manager(s) and/or Sr. Project Manager(s) in a timely manner.
- Identify and communicate process improvements or areas of waste to enhance process flow and promote efficiency.
- Meet or exceed all daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs pertaining to the specific process flow of the Project Coordinator.
- Strong written and spoken English communication
- Strong research skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to identify issues in datasets before processing.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data
- Proficiency in Excel, able to create charts, tables, and summarize data.
- Basic familiarity with software functionality of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable using Command-line tools.
- Familiarity with JSON is a plus but not necessary
- Ability to convert data between file formats. For example, CSV or JSON to Excel.
- Ability to articulate any problem in a concise and accurate way and report it
- Ability to do research on the web for information for various entities and validate the data
- Ability to follow guidelines and complete time-bound tasks with efficiency
- Ability to do repetitive tasks without degradation in quality.
- Basic aptitude for installing applications and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support.
- Ability to follow directions and perform time-bound tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Detail-oriented problem-solving mindset.
- Organized and focused ability to work independently as a role player within a team environment
- Prepare and upload production files to project-specific Webapps. Prepare production reports.
- Monitor and oversee project quality deliverables.
- Crowd resources communications.
- Strong organization skills to take initiative manage multiple tasks and work independently in a demanding, dynamic environment.
- Able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and relationship management skills to effectively engage with stakeholders and deal with a diverse set of problems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze alternative solutions and work independently to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Strong technical experience in SharePoint, Google Cloud, and Excel.
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree in the field of computer science, information systems, business.
Job Type: W2 Full-time
Work Location: Redmond, WA
Please submit your updated English resume when applying for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Project Coordinator - USA, to receive more details and the next steps of the process.
Pactera EDGE is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion, or background.